Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time Frame Question

Our application gathering period ends on February 15, 2011.  Very soon after this emails and/or standard mail notices will be sent outlining the next steps in the process for those meeting the minimum requirements.  We will also send notification to those who fail to meet the minimum requirements for employment with our department.  The only other hard date we have at this point is we want the list established and in place to begin hiring June 1, 2011.  I hope this answers your question.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I was wondering if your testing dates will be during the week or on the weekends, also if you will have multiple testing dates or just 1 fixed date? I currently work in corrections so I work crazy hours and days. My email is desertfox206@yahoo.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete