Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome! This is the place to find out everything you ever wanted to know about the Richmond, Indiana Police Department.  I will be posting information about our upcoming hiring process and answering questions that are important to you. 

Who am I, you ask?  I am Sgt.(soon to be Lt.) Bryan Ervin.  I have been with the Richmond Police Department for 11 years.  I have worked in Patrol Division, as well as Traffic Safety and Youth Services.  I am a member of our Dive/Rescue Team and have recently gotten involved with our Motorcycle Patrol Division. 

So, with the introductions out of the way, I am looking forward to answering your questions and showing you why Richmond Police Department is a great place to build a career!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many officers is the department looking to hire?

    ReplyDelete